Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Vegan Quick Bread Where Do I Get Vegan Bread?!?

Where do I get Vegan Bread?!? - vegan quick bread

In the Metro today, I read that 90% of the bread does not even vegetarian, because it is an enzyme used in the pancreas of pigs as an agent to cook faster ... My mother told me that most milk, bread inside. Who knows, no bread that is vegan?

5 comments:

enzeth said...

I suggest your own bread, yes, not only because it completely vegan, but also for fresh-baked bread is one of the most precious things in the world, and it is simple and good market ...

JustBlah said...

Normally there is no bread in any grocery store that are not said as a vegan, it is your own vegan bread. Read the labels and I am sure you will find many opportunities. Otherwise, yes, you can store into a Whole Foods and will definitely vegan bread. The same goes for Trader Joe's.

wiccagir... said...

Normally, a baker of bread or pastry is the section of the store is vegan. It is cooked on this day, so you do not have additives in IT, and often contains milk. Ask if you are using glossy top with butter or eggs.

Aimee said...

Whole wheat bread is vegan Aunt Millie.
more bread contains sodium stearoyl [or send] vegan NO.
continue to monitor the labels.
=]
oh yeah ... Homemade bread is awesome too. You fill your kitchen with the smell made my day

kandi vixen said...

I like my food to cook:) This way you know exactly what is there and add similar identification, such as sunflower seeds, flax seeds, whole grains.

Post a Comment