Monday, January 18, 2010

Jackson Hole Map Anybody Driven The Road Between Idaho Falls, Idaho And Jackson Hole, Wyoming?

Anybody driven the road between Idaho Falls, Idaho and Jackson Hole, Wyoming? - jackson hole map

I see on the map is about 90 miles, but I wonder:
1. How long does it take?
2. It is a scenic highway?
3. Is it about a lot of snow in winter

Thank you in advance for your help - I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Richie R said...

I drove the road to Rexburg Idaho, north of Idaho Falls and went through Jackson Hole and Yellowstone Teatons.

They are then a little surprised that when they are outside the northern boundary of Yellowstone, and then press the mountains of Idaho to the east and with another chain of mountains collide in the West ... This strip of land in Idaho Falls is a way of being a wide open valley farms and potato crops.

From Idaho Falls to Jackson Hole would take approximately 2 hours - 2 1 / 2 hours, depending on the tourist traffic. When in the winter also one hours at a time.

The device is very picturesque, but beware streets are zig zaggish and constantly turns and traffic in and out of expectation.

Yes, Jackson Hole, quickly fill snowfall winter incoming traffic and routes of many data and the coast, especially the 26 and 22 routes to and from Jackson Hole with snow. Both lanes do not compete at such heights, what Mother Nature gives us the earth.

Other I wish you a good time and make sure you have fun in Jackson Hole!

Foxx Mulder to you said...

I have never driven, but would love it. This area is beautiful north. My goal in life is easy to visit any national parks in our country. Along the way, I took the route that you mentioned. I'm going to guess whether, having regard to your question is more prone to a lot of snow in the winter. However, in general (not always) When you use the card and not the state) during the winter in the area, the state often try to maintain and keep, plowing. I lived in Colorado, where I-70, Main Street Uptee feet of snow in the winter, however, remains fairly well plowed and (there are avalanches that closed) at regular intervals. You can also click the avalanche danger before by check, depending on time of year it's done. Better coordination with the State or the Department of State for Tourism and Travel, the weather, the closures and picturesque Pulloff where one stops and some great photos or even hiking light. You do not know if you have a myspace, but if so, I hope that after youPhotos of the route there and sent me a link. I want to see what you would see this part of the country. stay safe and have fun.

Post a Comment