Saturday, January 23, 2010

Strawberry Picking Maryland Does Anybody Know Where I Can Go Strawberry Picking?

Does anybody know where i can go strawberry picking? - strawberry picking maryland

Ive been picking strawberries before, but when I was little, I can not remember where I was. My sister and I want to go back so that someone knows where can I go?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It depends on where you live. Here in Michigan, is the strawberry season is over. Cherry season is completely finished and is now the season!

Anonymous said...

Check the Yellow Pages "Select answer your own farm" difficult to understand because they do not say where u live. If you live in the Midlands, try fruit and vegetables Essington Farm ... award-winning, eco fun, cheap and fantastic

Anonymous said...

A little later in the year for it.

Anonymous said...

Your local farm!

Anonymous said...

A little later in the year for it.

Anonymous said...

Hmm not sure, but why not try growing your own. I have to do when I was younger, my grandmother: D

Anonymous said...

A little later in the year for it.

Post a Comment