Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bisacodyl More Drug_warnings_recalls Has Anyone Had To Use A Fleet Regular Enema Or Bisacodyl Enema For Constipation? Can You Tell Me About It?

Has anyone had to use a fleet regular enema or bisacodyl enema for constipation? Can you tell me about it? - bisacodyl more drug_warnings_recalls

I had to offer Fleet Enema for many patients, be it for a disorder which had, or prepare for an exam. You mean, mixed drinks, which cleans your system, or an enema real? I'm not sure what you want to know, but if you do not have much experience with laxatives that you: They know, convulsions can occur and it is widespread. Make sure you are well moistened with water. In addition, there are no estimates of how the movements of the intestine that the body of every man's is different - I suggest the idea to stay home that day.

3 comments:

mlgable said...

What do you know? Place with an inlet tube into the rectum and gently squeeze the bottle with the enema until the liquid is gone. Take a rest afterwards for about 5-10 minutes to allow calls to work. Once you begin, the need to have a gut the bathroom and you can feel the enema. It does not hurt to take an enema and it is not embarrassing or anything else.

oldfootl... said...

Yes (fleet) I have on several occasions.
Once you arrive in town, I'll take you to the Calpine hotel for dinner and tell you how much fun it is.

lovesher... said...

There were so many things, but the fleet was not only inconvenient, please arrange an appointment to stay in the bathroom for four hours, is like a time bomb for the intestine

Post a Comment