Friday, January 8, 2010

Cystic Fibrosis Sinusitis Could My Medical Problems Be Related To My Carring Of Cystic Fibrosis?

Could my medical problems be related to my carring of Cystic Fibrosis? - cystic fibrosis sinusitis

I have asthma, respiratory diseases, pneumonia (1 time), bronchitis (4 cases) and chronic sinusitis after sinus surgery. I also have arthritis and joint problems. I know I am a carrier of cystic fibrosis, but he does not believe that company is expected that their symptoms are, but I'm only 25 years and most people my age not much cause d other respiratory diseases have. Someone knows something about it?

3 comments:

kirwanco said...

Take advantage of the gene for cystic fibrosis has no medical problem in itself. The problems are presented only for your child if you have a child with another carrier for cystic fibrosis and even then the child has only one chance to receive, CF 1:4.

His health problems come from elsewhere. Unfortunately, I can no longer useful.

bauerbd said...

One in 27 Caucasians are carriers of the mutation in the gene for cystic fibrosis. Doubt that I am indeed the case.

Do you smoke or live and work in a smoky atmosphere? Are you on medication for joint problems? Some of them can weaken the immune system leading to infections. There are other conditions that can lead to respiratory infections such as Kartagener's syndrome.

♥ ɱuɱ σԲ αɳ αɳġєւ ♥ has aTDfairy said...

It's just a coincidence. Makers still have problems caused by the gene.

Post a Comment