Cheap and cheerful accommodation in Dublin? - budget accommodation dublin
I take my husband for a few days, but I'm in a very tight budget, I found very cheap flights and a place need to linger. It does not bother me what time it is clean and pleasant (perhaps a pub?) Any help would be very grateful. Thank you, Cristina.
4 comments:
You can e-mail I almani@indigo.ie stayed there. Well, I think the price of 40 euros per night. It is near Dublin Airport.
Hello, I have an apartment with hotel finder, which costs EUR 21.75 per for 4 adults for 1 night. You are Mabott Lane is just off O'Connell St, so that they are in the middle of everything. The Wynn Hotel, which was good, Stayed, was about 98 euros each, for a stay of 2 nights B & B, even in the middle of what was ideal. Bus will be made on arrival at Dublin Airport in Dublin, Airlink takes about 45 minutes from the airport and costs about 7 euros. You will receive your ticket for the bus outside the terminal and there are many people around to help. A bus tour is a jump in the bus all day € 14, you have all the important sights. Henry Lawrence is ideal for shopping and check out the Post Office on O'Connell Street takes you back to the time. They have a pleasant stay.
Hello, I have an apartment with hotel finder, which costs EUR 21.75 per for 4 adults for 1 night. You are Mabott Lane is just off O'Connell St, so that they are in the middle of everything. The Wynn Hotel, which was good, Stayed, was about 98 euros each, for a stay of 2 nights B & B, even in the middle of what was ideal. Bus will be made on arrival at Dublin Airport in Dublin, Airlink takes about 45 minutes from the airport and costs about 7 euros. You will receive your ticket for the bus outside the terminal and there are many people around to help. A bus tour is a jump in the bus all day € 14, you have all the important sights. Henry Lawrence is ideal for shopping and check out the Post Office on O'Connell Street takes you back to the time. They have a pleasant stay.
Jamie said, a B & B is probably the best choice. You should get cheaper rates, more of the city. Leave the airport direction is a good idea, because you do not need to worry about the traffic situation in brass on the way to and from the airport.
I really do not do release accommodation here.
Post a Comment