Sunday, December 13, 2009

Index Of/girl Why Do Girls I Know Not Hit On Me, When Every Other Girl Does?

Why Do Girls I know Not Hit On Me, When Every Other Girl Does? - index of/girl

Yes, I am a man, and very close, however, that some people do not know about me is that I like the novel, poetry, love, Love Songs (acoustic, piano, etc.), but my fav type of music is rock, classical, Led Zep, etc. I am a talented musician who writes great songs of love / heartbreak songs ... anywho, do not sound that way or create something, I know, I'm looking for a nice guy, here is my picture ... http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf

I put a lot of girls take on me, but girls are not really known.
The views of girls, "I said to my interests ...
Most say they love the guy, etc., but they show no interest in me anyType, maybe for a day or 2, they will stop buying, why?

I think this all myself, from the other? I do not think that I am gay, then think all girls, because in the Gay rum.
React 1 hour ago - 3 days.
More details
1 hours ago

Any tips?
Advice for girls to choose? How do you like me, and Be With Me RomanticEtc?

No comments:

Post a Comment