Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Compact Flash Memory Cards Great Product, Great Price! What Would Be A Good Camcorder For Me?

What would be a good camcorder for me? - compact flash memory cards great product, great price!

I need opinions, what would a good video camera for me. Here are some things im looking for are: I would like in high definition, maybe possible to have a medium level of difficulty, I might have some control and do not have to always leave it on automatic, size is not important to me, so regardless of whether compact. I've heard that a hard disk memory is better than a flash memory card, but I'm not sure if this is true or not. And I do not know if I need image stabilization or other details as well. I want to make good pictures, so we do not invest in a new camera. What I use for family gatherings and things like that, the recording, nothing serious, but still want a good camera. The price is not very important, but it would be great if you can find a cheap price with all these features. According to my research, it seems that I need to spend between $ 800 and $ 1,000, but $ 1000 is the limit for me I am willing to spend. And then I heard btw Flip cameras for what I want to do good, but not inunselfish and I do not take pictures and not all the other features that I want. Thank you for your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment