Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hospice Sales Hospice Fraud And Medicaid Fraud?

Hospice Fraud and Medicaid Fraud? - hospice sales

That bothers me. I know a man who received palliative care for over 1 years, is due to alcoholic liver cirrhosis. His wife says he can not work because you are at home with him, but it is not. It burns the way to go to flea markets, shops, etc. Hospice meets several times a week. Why? I do not know. They are, etc. Now on the outside and driving to see shopping here, because traveling to the Bahamas next week. What is the definition of "palliative care"? I thought it was the people in the days and months of his life, but most of them are bedridden. It really eats at me. Oh yes, she has applied for and received a performance of "early death" has been performed in humans. He's gone. Whoosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment